What is a DERMAPEN?
It is a scientific breakthrough, an innovative device which is used to penetrate or micro puncture the skin in order to inject substances like vitamins and pharmaceutical fluids that are beneficial for the skin, during Mesotherapies.
DEMAPEN has automatic puncture depth adjustment, making it easy to use on any type of skin, including patients who have low pain tolerance.
It is FDA AND CE Certified, precise and completely safe to use.
It has won notable award for the Best Equipment, at the Los Angeles Aesthetic Show.
Benefits of DERMAPEN
The treatment is very effective as the use of this pen stimulates the production of fibroblast, elastin and Collagen that rejuvenate the skin, improving its density, blood supply and tension. You will observe a noticeable reduction in scars, stains and stretch marks.
As per the therapeutic indications, we also use DERMAPEN to inject Hyaluronic acid, amino acids and other injectable, during the skin renewal process.
When to use?
- Post Operative Scars
- Acne Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Visible Pores of the skin
- Flabby skin
- Loss of hair
How is it used?
- After a thorough check and discussion with the dermatologist, it is decided what sort of an injectable will be used for the patient depending on the type of indication.
- Anaesthetic cream is applied to the treatment area.
- Once the cream works, the area is cleaned with a disinfectant and the selected pharmaceutical fluid/cocktail, is applied and the device is used on the skin,
- Patient feels needle pricks in the form of light baking and slight discomfort but no significant pain.
- The process takes 30 minutes usually and the skin shows redness in certain spots with small spots of bleeding.
After the Procedure
After surgery, slight swelling may persist for 2-3 days in the treatment area. Gentle exfoliation occurs after 3-4 days. Visible effects are usually observable after a week’s time, depending on the skin health of the patient. This treatment does not restrain the patient in any way and he can enjoy a normal life, both before and after treatment. The doctor usually recommends soothing creams to be applied to the skin to accelerate the rejuvenation process. It is advised to avoid using any sun tanning or tanning creams or procedures and direct sun exposure.
- Skin inflammation
- Active herpes
- Active acne
- Cryotherapy that reduces blood coagulation
- Uncontrolled diabetes
Possible Side Effects
- The onset of herpes
- Hypersensitivity reaction to any of the ingredients of Mesotherapy
- Small hematoma
- Discoloration (in the case of using sun tanning or tanning and from solarium for up to 6 weeks after surgery)
Noticeable Effects After Surgery
- Wrinkle free skin
- Improvement of skin tension
- Reduction of discoloration
- Scars reduction
- Reduction of stretch marks
- Reduction of visibility of pores
- Inhibition of hair loss
Want to know more? Feel free to contact us any time and we will guide you through the process and anything that you want to discuss regarding your skin issues.